READY IN 80 min
Preparation - 40 min
Cooking - 40 min
The perfect alternative to a traditional meat lasagna, packed with vegetables and plant-based protein.
1. Saute onion until soft. Add basil and cook for another minute.
2. Add carrot, zucchini, brown lentils, tomatoes, tomato paste and salt. Bring mixture to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
1. Blend all ingredients in food processor or blender until smooth, then place in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Boil until thick.
TO ASSEMBLE LASAGNA:
1. Place a small amount of sauce in the base of a baking dish.
2. Cover with one layer of lasagna sheets, then spread half the remaining sauce over the top. Cover with lasagna sheets.
3. Continue layering until all the tomato sauce is used, finishing with a layer of lasagna sheets. Cover the last layer of lasagna sheets with the white sauce.
4. Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes or until the lasagna sheets are soft and the topping is golden.
The prefect alternative to a traditional meat lasagna, packed with vegetables and plant-based protein.
The Live More Project brings together scientifically-proven strategies from Neuroscience, Psychology and Lifestyle Medicine into a fun, experiential and life-enhancing program. Developed and presented by Dr. Darren Morton, the Live More Project is helping people improve their health and happiness around the world.Learn more
Walking is free! No gym membership required, and you can do it alone, or with friends. Walking has so many benefits with heart and lung health improvement, balance improvement, bone strengthening, body fat reduction and reduction of risk in having stroke and heart disease.How much should I walk...Learn more