READY IN 30 MIN
Preparation 10 min
Cooking 20 min
A simple, healthy, meat-free meal, full of flavour and loaded with vegetables.
- 1 tbsp - Oil
- 2 - Onions (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp - Fresh Ginger (chopped)
- 2 tsp - Mustard Seeds
- 2 tsp - Cumin
- 2 tsp - Fresh Coriander (leaves & stems)
- 2 tsp - Curry Powder
- 840 g - Chopped Tomatoes
- 210 g - Lite Coconut Cream
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 300g - Baby Spinach (fresh, chopped)
- 480 g - Chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 2 tbsp - Continental Parsley (fresh)
1. Saute onion until translucent. Add ginger and spices, and cook for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes, allowing flavours to mingle. Add remaining ingredients.
2. Serve on rice. Garnish with coriander or parsley.
3. If cooking in advance, cook everything except coconut cream, chickpeas and spinach, and store in the fridge.