READY IN 10 MIN
Preparation - 10 min
Cooking - 0 min
A Sangria experience with a creative combination of fruit and red wine, without the alcohol.
- 3 cups - Grape Juice
- 10 - Basil Leaves (fresh)
- 1 Cup - Water, Soda
- 1/2 - Apple
- 4 - Strawberries (fresh)
- 4 - Mint Leaves (fresh, raw to garnish)
- 1 - Orange juice (freshly squeezed, to fill ice cube tray)
- 1 1/2 Cup - Blueberries (fresh)
1. Place 2 blueberries per ice cube slot and top up the cube tray with fresh orange juice. Freeze them. Once frozen you can store these ice cube blocks in a zip lock bag.
2. Muddle the basil in the grape juice and let it steep for 1 hour. If making 1 serving, mix 2-4 basil leaves per cup.
3. Before serving, slice the fruit pieces of apple (remove core) and hulled strawberries
4. Mix in the seltzer water to the grape juice. Add the fruit pieces to the basil/grape juice mix.
5. Serve with the blueberries/orange ice block and garnish with mint leaves or a slice of lime