READY IN 35 MIN
Preparation 20 min
Cooking 15 min
A delicious Asian-inspired recipe with a creamy peanut butter sauce and lots of vegetables.
- 300 g - Wholemeal Pasta Or Noodles
- 1 - Carrot (cut into matchsticks)
- 1 - Zucchini (halved and sliced diagonally)
- 200g - Broccoli (fresh, raw cut into small florets)
- 1/2 cup - Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup - Hot Water
- 2 tablespoon - Low-Salt Soya Sauce
- 2 tbsp - Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp - Brown Sugar (Or Honey)
- 1 tsp - Fresh Ginger minced
- Salt - to taste
- 1 tbsp - Sweet Chilli Sauce
1. Cook pasta according to instructions on the packet. When pasta is almost cooked, add the vegetables to the saucepan. Cook for 1-2 minutes longer until vegetables are just cooked.
2. Combine dressing ingredients and mix to break up peanut butter.
3. Drain the vegetables and pasta well. Return to the saucepan, add the dressing and toss gently until well combined.
4. Serve garnished with chopped spring onions.